EXECUTIVE (CONTRACT MANAGEMENT UNIT)
- To assist the Manager on full spectrum on contract related matters.
- Coordinate various QS activities in the most cost effective way.
- Responsible for pre and post contract management.
- Responsible for estimating quantity take-off and claims preparation.
- Monitoring materials and construction cost, site valuation, variation orders and final accounts.
- Evaluation of tender, preparation of tender submission and BQ, cost estimation, procurement support, follow up on project and handle claims as well as payment for the projects.
- Ensure compliance with the ISO 9001 : 2008 procedures.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Management from time to time or as and when necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent .
- Minimum 3 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in standard forms and contract, admin and construction Claims.
- Possess strong contractual knowledge and negotiations skill.
- Candidates must be willing to travel and work at project site.
- Must able to work independently.
- Full-time positions available.
Interested applicants are required to e-mail to
or write-in with resume to the following address.
Human Resource Department,
Syarikat Air Negeri Sembilan Sdn. Bhd.,
Level 2, Kompleks PKNNS,
Jalan Persiaran S2B2,
Seremban 2, 70990 Seremban,
Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus.
Closing date: 09 July 2012